The parish church stands at the centre of St Tudy and is dedicated to St Tudius, a 6th century Breton monk. The churchyard is apparently Celtic in origin but the current church dates back to the fifteenth century. It was extensively restored in the 1830's and then again in 1873.
The 64 ft (20 m) high church tower contains 6 bells. Originally there were 4 but one was added in 1751 and another in 1923.